Electric four-wheeled vintage car GMDL11
Electric four-wheeled vintage car GMDL11, XL version of GMDL5 & GMDL8 versions. Compared to the other 2 models, it has one row of backward seats (for 3 passengers) at the rear end, this outstanding design increases your riding fun. Riveted leather seats make you just like sitting in the coach in your living room, cozy and relaxing. The model now mainly functioning in hotels, resorts, residential estates, etc. Optional features: Doors, foldable roof, spare tire, steel wheel rims, MP3 water/UV-proof cover.
|TECHNICAL SPECS OF GMDL11 (11-seater)|
|1||Overall dimensions (L×W×H):||4420×1520×1950 (mm)|
|3||Front tread:||1290 (mm)|
|4||Rear tread:||1260 (mm)|
|5||Ground clearance:||170 (mm)|
|6||Curb mass:||920 (kg)|
|7||Brake types (FR/RR):||Hydraulic disc/ hydraulic drum|
|8||Tire sizes (FR/RR):||165/70R13|
|9||Motor type:||D. C.|
|13||Electric controller:||Curtis1268 (400A)|
|14||Mileage per charge:||<100 (km)|
|15||Max speed:||30 (km/h)|
|16||Loading capacity:||800 (kg)|
|18||Braking distance:||<5 (m)|
|20||Min turning radius:||5.5 (m)|
|24||Number of passengers:||11 (including driver)|
|25||Container loading quantity:||6 units/40’HQ (SKD)|
- Classic design: The classical Model T design makes it an attraction wherever it appears.
- Low driving cost: The electric power greatly lowers your driving cost – 100 km mileage is enough for your daily use, and 6-hour charging time fulfills your driving need the other day.
- The big size wheels and car tires endows the vehicle with higher ground clearance, thus with better trafficability.
- Abundant optional features: Different tires sizes, with/ without doors, spare tires, etc.
- Elegant color combination and finishing: The vehicle body are mainly of white, black and golden, the combination of white/golden and black/golden brings you back to the glory of early 20th
- Sheer comfort: The soft and wide leather seats give you comfort of luxurious limo, yet the uniqueness that limos lack of.
- As one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of motorcycle products in South China, we engage in the research and development, manufacturing, testing and all motorcycle-related business.
- For all new models we conduct 8000km road test for reliability and durability on different road conditions for each model before launching to the market.
- All parts from top quality suppliers in China.
- 5% sampling inspection for all parts entering to our pre-assembly warehouse.
- 100% test (power, speed, lights, emission, etc.) for each batch after assembly.
- 1 year/10000km warranty for permanent parts (engine, chassis, muffler, carburetor, etc.) of all models.
- OEM/ODM services.
- Spare parts supply for all models.
F & A:
Q: What is the minimum order quantity?
A: The MOQ of this model is 96 units (1*40’HQ)
Q: What is the lead time?
A: First order – approximately 40 days after receiving deposit or confirmed irrevocable L/C;
From 2nd order -- approximately 30 days after receiving deposit or confirmed irrevocable L/C.
Q: What are the Packing ways?
A: Usually we provide the following packing ways according to different requirements by buyers from different markets, customized packing ways are negotiable.
(1) SKD – 1. Steel frame + carton (6 units/40’ HQ);
- Plywood box (6 units/40’ HQ).
(2) CKD – 1. Engine in 1 carton, body parts in 1 plywood box (6 sets/40’ HQ);
- Engine in 1 carton, body parts in 1 carton (6 sets/40’ HQ).
Q: What are the Payment Terms?
A: We accept 2 payment terms:
- Full T/T-- 30% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance by T/T before shipment.
- T/T + L/C-- 30% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance by confirmed irrevocable L/C at sight.