|TECHNICAL SPECS OF GMDL5|
|1||Overall dimensions (L×W×H):||3150×1520×1950 (mm)|
|3||Front tread:||1290 (mm)|
|4||Rear tread:||1220 (mm)|
|5||Ground clearance:||170 (mm)|
|6||Curb mass:||770 (kg)|
|7||Brake types (FR/RR):||Hydraulic disc/ hydraulic drum|
|8||Tire sizes (FR/RR):||6.00-13LT|
|9||Motor type:||A. C./ 5Kw/ 48V|
|11||Electric controller:||CMOS controller with CVT transmission|
|12||Mileage per charge:||≥100 (km)|
|13||Max speed (forward):||24-30 (km/h)|
|14||Max speed (reverse):||9-13 (km/h)|
|15||Loading capacity:||400 (kg)|
|17||Braking distance:||≤4.5 (m)|
|19||Min turning radius:||≥4.1 (m)|
|21||Number of passengers:||5 (including driver)|
|22||Container loading quantity:||2 units/20’GP; 9 units/40’HQ (SKD)|
- Antique design: Electric vintage car GMDL5 inspired by FORD Model T, the antique design drives you back to the 1930’s,which makes it the favorite of FORD fans.
- Half hand-made finishing makes the vehicle outstandingly exquisite.
- Varied versions available: This model is available with 5-seater, 8-seater, 11-seater and 14-seater. You may also choose it to come with doors or without the doors.
- A range of accessories optional: Spare tire, jack, dust cover, etc.
Product detailed pictures
- As one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of motorcycle products in South China, we engage in the research and development, manufacturing, testing and all motorcycle-related business.
- For all new models we conduct 8000km road test for reliability and durability on different road conditions for each model before launching to the market.
- All parts from top quality suppliers in China.
- 5% sampling inspection for all parts entering to our pre-assembly warehouse.
- 100% test (power, speed, lights, emission, etc.) for each batch after assembly.
- 1 year/10000km warranty for permanent parts (engine, chassis, muffler, carburetor, etc.) of all models.
- OEM/ODM services.
- Spare parts supply for all models.
F & A:
Q: What is the minimum order quantity?
A: The MOQ of this model is 2 units (1*20ft GP)
Q: What is the lead time?
A: First order – approximately 40 days after receiving deposit or confirmed irrevocable L/C;
From 2nd order -- approximately 30 days after receiving deposit or confirmed irrevocable L/C.
Q: What are the Packing ways?
A: Usually we provide the following packing ways according to different requirements by buyers from different markets, customized packing ways are negotiable.
(1) SKD – 1. Steel frame + carton (9 units/40’ HQ);
- Plywood box (9 units/40’ HQ);
(2) CKD – 1. Engine in 1 carton, body parts in 1 plywood box (9 sets/40’ HQ);
- Engine in 1 carton, body parts in 1 carton (9 sets/40’ HQ)
Q: What are the Payment Terms?
A: We accept 2 payment terms:
- Full T/T-- 30% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance by T/T before shipment.
- T/T + L/C-- 30% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance by confirmed irrevocable L/C at sight.